Friday, July 3, 2009

Farmer's Market...

Quite a while ago... back before the trees leafed out. They're all green and beautiful now. =D
My goodness, I'm tired tonight... so I'm just gonna post a few pics.

The music was great! It made me oh so very happy. =D


This woman has an incredible voice!! She has some serious volume.


Hehe, her voice made poor Jenni cry though. I have to admit, for some inexplicable reason, I had to fight the tears. It was really weird. /:-|


Dancing cutie pies. =D


Groupness.


Etc.


You could tell this pretty little girl wanted to walk around in the water, too... but something prevented her. ;)


Josh and Kai.


Fried chicken!


Watching diligently for a crumb perchance. Actually, Walter loves to drop food for her. hehe, He calls her over... then down falls the food. ;)


Little Liney. =)


Some roses for Jen's lovely garden.


Hehe, this pic was taken mostly for Rach... whom I haven't even shown this to yet. I forgot. hm. Anyway! So she was saying that Walter would look cute with a mohawk... and I had just given him a bath that evening, so I gave him a mohawk. And he looked quite cute, of course. =D


Boots, obviously.


Cosmos and petunias...


Nasturtium and petunias...


yada yada


My awesome pomegranate bush/tree thing! Funky blossom, huh?


Sorry 'bout the lame captions... I'm too tired to think of anything besides, well, the obvious subjects of the pictures.

g'night!

2 comments:

Jen said...

nice. actually that was a fun day and love the pics of the kids. love you always.

Kristie said...

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting these most AWESOME-IST pictures!!!! It is making us all the more excited seeing you all!!! EEEEEEEK!!!! Who cares about catpions. Awwwww, that must have been some great music. What a neat pic. of that girl with her hand in the water......I'm sure she'd like to see that whoever she is. Liney and Walter, I hope we don't clobber the poor kids.....but it's what they get for being so darn cute!!! That chicken looks soooooo good, girl!!! The flower pictures are so clear and rich, you've done a great job!!!! Love the workin' boys boots! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!