Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have no inspiration...

to write. I don't know why. My brain is just a little... dead. So I'll just say what I've been up to.
Typing (Precious Truth... by John Anderson), cleaning other people's houses, cleaning my house, cooking, trying to keep up with Greek (it's not like there's much homework.... it's just there's so little time. I love Greek though. it's fun. and awesome.), trying to read from a pregnancy book I have (I want to eventually be a midwife... but as I have no money saved up to take courses, I'm just starting with the basics), calligraphy, crocheting/knitting (I'm stuck on a crochet project cuz I can't figure out the pattern!! pattern's are evil, I tell you), reading Christ the Way the Truth and the Life by John Brown of Wamphray, and Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris, spending a lot of time at Jen's and banging on my piano while I'm there =D, having birthday parties (Josh's and Ang's most recently), mother's day breakfast, thanksgiving-for-God's-bountifully-blessing-us-with-work party!, testing different Sam Adams beers =D, babysitting chillens, aaaaaaaaaand procrastinating about blogging. I think the reason I have issues with posting is cuz I don't have enough time to get a full post out.... at one time. Ya know, without interruptions. I guess I'm just spoiled, used to having more time on my hands. So therefore I give a ginormous round of applause to those women with children who STILL find time to post... more often than I do. hah. That's what I call time management. Rock on, ladies.
Well! It's 8:something... almost 9. Time for family worship, then bed! Hopefully a bit of reading before. I find reading so very encouraging, comforting, enlightening, and just plain old good.
Have a good evening, everyone! =)
(I don't have time for captions, so you're on your own as to the meaning or significance of the pictures)








2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for posting, sweetie. You have a very busy schedule so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Though, I do love to read your posts and see pictures. :) I love ya!

Kristie said...

Thanks so much for posting them pictures, derlin';D
And posting requires no more than a simple quote, or a thought of the day. Blogging isn't the same as journaling......it's certainly shorter....that's why we can continue posting here and there.:D
We LOVE YOU and LOVE to know what you're up to.......even in a few sentences .
And certainly don't stress about it, then it's not funnsies.:D:D:D:D LOVE YOU!!!!
LOVE the heart mom's hair made! hehehehehe