Monday, August 23, 2010

Aaah!!


Is this cute or what??? (And no it's not a nasty old blonde whig... it's Caiah's homemade ghillie (sp??) suit/hat thing... don't ask me) I don't even know who took this picture... but *sigh*... Walter is soo beautiful. =D Him and his diaper-butt self. But actually... he's almost completely graduated from diapers to... "whities." He runs around showing us all: "Daddy... whities! Mom-mom, whities! Auntie, whities! Daisy, whities!" Yes, he speaks to my dog like she understands him. He's even told Lizzie's toy fishies that he wears whities now. I love it, kids are hilarious.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

LOLOL, that's too cute!!! And "whities"? I've never heard of that before...hahaha I'm guessing ther are underwear?

Manda said...

Tightie Whities - haha

I took it. I couldn't resist.