Monday, August 23, 2010

Poor, poor Kristie...

She has the lamest little sister ON EARTH. Ahem. I was supposed to post pictures of Jenni's house a while ago. Well, ya know, like relatively soon after she moved in there would've been nice. But! Here they are! Sort of. Poor Jen (yet another woman afflicted with a lame sister), I took pics of her house while it was (in her opinion) messy, while the boys were doing housework. And so I didn't get pictures of each room. Hopefully I will get better and more pictures soon! But this will give you a general idea. So I'm lame. Sorry, my seestahs!


Jenni's former putty-tat, Louie (in our living room). Very sad.. she couldn't keep him cuz of her her rental agreement. :(


He was really cute!





Ok, so here's the living room, all disheveled.


From the kitchen to the laundry room and back door.


Kitchen. Love the red countertops. =D (Remember, Jen. Dirty dishes are... natural) ;)


As are messy tables. =D


A pretty flowery thing from Ang.


The front yard.








I didn't even realize this pic was out of focus.


We grow really. big. roses here in Lewiston. You wouldn't believe some of the roses here! The size of their trunks.


The lovely neighbor-horse. I am quite fond of her.


The back yard... and unfortunately the sun was behind the clouds so this one paints a very dull picture. But her yard is very lovely. I'll get a good one... you'll see. :-P

All righty then... Good night, all!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wowie, Ann, you rock!!! I wasn't even expecting this.... but I thought I'd just check to see.....
Lame, never, dear!!! Busy........even slow maybe, but never lame!!! Thanks ever so much!!! I do LOVE those countertops!!! Cute kitchen indeed. The girls will be the saddest of all to hear Louie had to go. Seriously, they keep asking (and I believe even praying) if they were able to keep Louie. Man, do I have to be the bearer of bad tidings? I afraid, I afraid!!! Lovely.......tall roses!! And that horse, it cracks me up!! The girls will flip as well. Thanks a ton ol' gal. You are getting better. I mean three posts right in a row before I was able to read one!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Kristie said...

Oh, and Jen, no worries about the dishes or table b/c you ain't seen nuthin'......I think I'd literally shrivel up and die if you all saw how bad my kitchen has been......oh dear, did I even mention that? Be quiet, Kristie! No you be quiet. No you!!!:P:P:P