Friday, August 22, 2008

11 Days

ELEVEN DAYS until we move! Pretty exciting... and sad, cuz I won't see the Jen fam and the Josh and Amanda fam for a few months. :( The Birgers are gonna be staying here til Novemberish, and Josh and Amanda will be going to Wisconsin for a few months so Josh can get some experience working with Mr. Wierzchowski. I'm not gonna have any cute little babies to hug and love on... and no nephews to beat on, hehe. (in a fun way, of course)

I was in deep depression when I first heard Josh and Amanda weren't coming along with us. Now I'm in... not-quite-as-deep-but-still-pretty-bad depression. :P But! We'll all be together again, soon Lord willing! And... I have some hope that a certain girly sibling of mine might be moving Idaho-way in the hopefully-near future! And I hope the Hacklers can move there soon so much!! I miss them like crazy. If only my othah brothah would make it out that way, too. 4 of us siblings will be together though this Monday, for the first time in about 4 years. It'll be sad saying good-bye to Nate.

Haha, I wish I would've had my camera out earlier tonight. Micaiah's got his flashlight out... and pointing it at his armpit, trying to show "Mum-mum" (my mom) his armpit hair. Haha, it takes quite keen eyesight to see it. lol, and since Greg didn't have any armpit hair, he took the flashlight and started pointing it up his nose "Hey look I have nose hair!" It's so hilarious... and cute, they very much want to be men. =D Micaiah shaved 3 times yesterday... with his bladeless razor and lotion. =D It's great, I love it.

Oooh, I got some exciting stuff in the mail today. :D Beka W. sent me my pictures I took while we were at Jekyll Island and Florida! I had to upload them to her computer while we were there so I could empty out my memory card... so yeah. I got them today!! I'm SO excited! I've wanted my Florida pics soo bad. :D So I'll have to post some of those eventually. ;)

And I had ordered some stuff from http://www.lush.com/ , and that came today, too. :D I got this funky hair conditioner bar... which works quite well... especially for a "healthy-hippie" type company. :P And! I got this patchouli deoderant bar... usually I can't stand the smell of patchouli, but this stuff is really nice. And it works! Oh my goodness, trying to find a deoderant that actually works, lol. It's pretty sad. But yeah, this stuff works and I'm psyched.

Then I got one of my recent quizzes back from At-Home Professions (the people I'm doing the medical transcription course through).. and got an A. Praise the Lord! That's so encouraging.

Here's a great song... people need to do this more often. Take Scripture and make a song out of it. http://www.last.fm/music/The+Byrds/_/Turn%21+Turn%21+Turn%21+%28To+Everything+There+Is+a+Season%29

Anyway... here are some oldish pics... a few months old.



Here are the colors I'm using in Mitchum's blanket... I'm almost done, yay!



lol, No idea.

Ooh, a treasure chest. :>


Josh's awesome margaritas! He's the best margarita-maker ever.


Fun times.


Mad skillz.


Settin up our awesome campfire and benches.

How adorable is this picture??


And this one's pretty cute, too. :D


And, well... this one's kinda weird. It's a horse-tail worm, I think. I found it while having my secret worship outside one day... so many things to find out here.

Jen's Birthday! lol, we have some other really crazy pics of Jen with her hat on and Mom looking somewhat like Rambo with her bandana across her forehead, and all. We call her: "Rambita" :P

lol


So sweet. =D


The day Big Papa died. That was an amazing storm the night before. Constant lightning flashing. It was aaawesome.


It was a really big tree.

Haha, Jenni really likes trees. :P


And look what we found in the pool filter that morning.


Aaaw, I miss my baby!!


A family affair. ;)


And the tent was still there!


And I just have to post a picture of my doggy... cuz I love her so much and she's so cute. She's a lap dog beagle. :P

Well, toodles!

No comments: