Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pictures!

It's Mom and Dad's anniversary today! 36 years. Pretty amazing, huh?
Well, I've managed to post a bunch of pictures finally. Life's crazy. Whatever. :P
Not much news. Just doin the same old same old. Organizing, getting rid of stuff to sell in our second moving sale this Saturday (ooh not another <:( oh well), school, cooking, packing, mentally preparing for the move to Idaho (which, may I remind you, is in THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY), trying to figure out jobs so we can have an income, wondering where we're going to live when we get there. Ya know, normal stuff like that. :P
But here are some things we discovered last week:
1. Mom and I have decided we need to write a dictionary of "Words That Aren't, But Should Be"
2. Gregory found out he can crack his foot 84 times in a row
3. Micaiah discovered he's getting armpit hair
4. Jen and I have come to realize that life would be so much easier if we were llamas
Aaanyway, here are the pics. ;)
Jalapeno peppers! Yay!

Roma tomatoes. I love the way they look.


Ever seen an eggplant blossom? Pretty funky.


The remains of Big Papa.

The veggie garden.

Clematis.


Addie, oh so cute as usual.

Kissing her "fishy." (a leaf, actually)

She was so excited to get outside. With everyone being so busy, we hardly have time to take her out.


Echinacea. Oooh, the smell reminds me so much of our acreage in Canada. Soo many fun memories at that house.


Micaiah's nasturtium. It has so many blossoms and is sooo pretty.

The pond, green from my beta food. I didn't know it would turn it green! AND I had permission. Oh well, we're moving anyway. :P

"See these nails?" A lecture on nail hygiene. ;)



Latest cover for "Vogue" magazine.


Trying to hug Daisy.


Haha, something about trying on shirts and not getting lipstick or foundation or something on them.
Oh, I love her hair. So adorable. :D



"Ooh, delicious Oatmeal. What would I ever do without you?"
Ugh, and notice the fly on the towel? It's a conspiracy. They lurk at the back door, waiting for the precise moment when someone opens the door to attack. And attack they do. We've counted over 20 flies in the kitchen and dining room in one morning alone. Evil creatures.


Sportin Prada. Oh yeah.


Micaiah telling us about the wonderful things from his magazine. Guns, knives, bows, tools, and whatever other contraption you can imagine. ;)


Food is always so much better when it's not on your own plate. That's what Addie thinks anyway. She likes to throw her food on the floor for "Daishe" to eat, then go to someone else's plate and steal their food. ;)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Wow, I LOVE all the vegetation pics, sooo green!! And beauty garden!!!That eggplant blossom is cool...I didn't know you planted eggplant!!Thanks for planting more pics of the fam!!! I love seeing them all of course, and I love your comments......it just seems like everyday stuff around there, you know the stuff I miss out on.