Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can't post long...

Just wanted to post a line from Dad's sermon we listened to today: "There should be no one in the world who enjoys life more than the Christian."
I love that. Cuz you know, we're human beings, therefore life will be hard! But... as Christians we of all people should be the absolute happiest and most joyful people. We have the comfort and security of knowing that everything is for our own good, and that should make us happier than anyone!
Well, that's all. I'll be postin some pictures pretty soon. Mostly old ones though. Still don't know what happened to those pics I was gonna post that disappeared. Ugh.
Take care everyone! Have a good Lord's day!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Soo sooo true, although we as Christians undergo more trials and more fights against sin, the flesh, and the devil which can be very hard.......but truly may we be happier people. I was reading in Spurgeon's Morning and Evening about how we are made perfect in Christ and that's how God sees us b/c of Him...... in all my failings I forget that and stress that I'm not what I should be......I have to remember I'm tring and that God sees us through His only begotten Son. Praise God!!!