Friday, September 26, 2008

aHAH

Hah! Finally! Uploading works. I'm feeling kind of powerful now, somehow. :P
Anyway, this is a pic of Eastern Idaho.... really pretty. Mom's dreamland, actually.


I don't have time to post long. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get house pictures taken. My room is DONE. Ooooh my goodnesss, that took forever! Well, not the actually unpacking, but the getting to the unpacking. Cuz, I did the kitchen the first night... then it was the Lord's day. Then pretty much every day after that we had to go out for some reason or another. But anyway, I'm psyched. And so I'll take pics. :D I love our living room.. it's so.... like home.
Anyway, gotta go! Wives and Daughters is calling Mom and me. ;)
Toodles! Take care, everyone!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Very pretty scenery, is that what Lewiston looks like too?
Wives and Daughters! That's a great movie, we just found it at the library. I think it's funny how a lot of the same actors are in the new Pride and Prejudice too.
Glad things are going well and that you're settled in.

Kristie said...

Ew la la......veddy nice country. One could be very tempted to throw a sleeping bag down underneath the ever wakeful stars and call it home.;) Ya gotta love those trees!!!!!
Thanks so much for posting the pic, girlie!!!

We'll just have to plant Mom TONS!!!!!

worstedoptimist said...

Ooh, no, that is not what Lewiston looks like. (sadly, for Mom)
Lewiston is a lot drier and ... bare-er. ;) I've got a pic to post of the mountains surrounding us. If you go a 1/2 hour out of Lewiston, you'll see mountains like that, though. :D