Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures!

No way, huh? I know, this post is a few days late. ;) But, here it is.
I haven't gotten pictures of the entiiiire house.. didn't get any of our quite large downstairs. We have a big family room, a spare bedroom, bathroom, AND two big storage rooms down there. It's pretty cool. We love this house, actually. (except for the carpet in the bathrooms... well, in the rest of the house for that matter) Too bad we can't pick it up and drop it in the country somewhere.
Anyhoo!

My bedroom! Yes, I have a bedroom... with a bed in it. :>
Sorry, it's been a while. ;) Actually, it's kinda weird sleeping on a bed... I miss the couch, haha. It just feels right.
(oh, and see how nicely Manda's furniture goes in our house? we get to use their stuff while they're in Wisconsin. I'll trade them for the furniture, though. Can't wait till they come!!)





The beautiful butterfly Micaiah gave to me. XOXO

The living room! I love it. =D (and more of Manda's furniture, hehe)



Mama and Daddy's room. For some weird reason, I got the strangest angles... no full-room shots.
Anyway, you'll get to see it when you come. :>



The dining room and kitchen in back.

Our view from our front window... see the little "L" in the middle of the mountains? Yeah, that stands for Lewiston. ;)

Up 20th St.

Not a great shot of the house, but there it is.

My cute cute cute dog.


The swing... there's a clothes line right in back of me, too. :D

Mitchum's blanket!! I finally got it finished! So I'll be sending it soon, Kris. ;)

Well, I gotta go.... have a good night, everyone.

"Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace." -Luke 1:78 & 79

5 comments:

Spectre787 said...

It's so cool Annie! I can't wait to live in town again!

Jen said...

Annie!!! Thanks so much. The pics are terrific. The house is, of course, gorgeous. All your belongings look wonderful and you finally have your room back. It is quite lovely, my dear. My kids (and me :D ) freaked when we saw Daisy. She is so darn cute, ya know. Jackson even picked Ranger up so he could see Daisy...lol! Sorry, we don't get out much.Anyway, love the backgrounds, etc you used for your blog. Will need your help for mine. Very boring and having to spend waaaay too much time figuring out how to get it set up. I am getting old. Yikes! I love you! Jen

Anonymous said...

beautious! i can't wait to come visitss,,
i was watching' you've got mail' tonight and thought of you, Jen and I with a fresh container of breyers vanilla icecream, lying on the floor in front of the tv watching movie after movie. oh alpine road.
kisses and loves!

worstedoptimist said...

Nate: ahah, completely forgot about that! wow, those were fun times.
yes, DO come and visit us =D
Jen: if you want I can change your background for ya :> if you go to cutestblogontheblock.com just pick one out, click on it, and send me the link. =D hehe, but you're not TWICE MY AGE anymore :>
Rach: you'll be here DAY after TOMORROW :> (I'm pretty psyched!)
lovvve you all!

Kristie said...

Ohhh, the blanket is Fabli-us!!! Can't wait to have it!!! Thanks for all the awesome pics!!!!