Friday, September 19, 2008

Let's see...

I wanted to see if picture-posting would work tonight. We got a house! We started moving in today... then tomorrow some college guys are gonna help us move the rest in... since we don't have anyone here to help with the heavier stuff. So yeah. Praise the Lord!! A house at last! A kitchen! A bedroom!! A couch! Aah!! So exciting. Don't have much time to post yet, my legs hurt. And yes that directly affects my ability to be on the computer and type and all that. ;) For anyone who's seen Nicholas Nickleby, ".... which prevents him from holding a pen!" Aaaaw, I miss hearing Jackson quote that scene!!! :(
K.. well I tried to post a pic, and it didn't work. Guess it's not IE's fault, Rach. ;)

Have a good night, y'all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay...so it didn't work that night..."try again" (Marianne) ;) Hope you all are settling in. Would call, but don't want to use up your minutes so let me know when you have a "real" number. I love you all and rejoicing in the Lord's mercy by providing the house for you. Btw, how does "Daish" (Addie style) like it? ;) Love, Jen