Friday, September 12, 2008

On the road again...

1. I just have to say, travelling with time change is really annoying. And I'm tired. :P
2. We're in Montana right now... it's really beautiful here. In my opinion, not quite is pretty as NY, though... it's just very different. Oooh, but the snowy peaks are so gorgeous! They remind me of travelling back and forth to Prince George all those times.
3. Obama is really scary.
4. So is TV.
5. We'll be in Lewiston in 6-ish hours, from the time we actually get on the road.
6. Daisy spends the whole day in the car with her head buried in some kind of cave-like hole and panting frantically. She's really scared of the freeway noise. :P
7. I NEED TO DO LAUNDRY. On just one pair of jeans, I have accumulated berry juice, Starbucks' Mocha Frap (from Ed and Hannah. They were sooo good, thanks!), GUM, ink, sauce from a hamburger (??), and of course, a bountiful supply of dog hair.
8. If you get time to today, LISTEN TO "Tequilla" by the Champs! It's like the #1 most fun song in the world.
9. Last, but not least: A very Happy (and belated) Birthday to Jackson! The boy is 14!!! I can't believe how old he is. And he's getting so big... and turning into such a good man. =D Love you, Jack! And Miss you!!!

So long, everyone! And to most of my readers, see you in Idaho sometime!! =D

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Glad you guys made it there okay; we were praying the whole way. We miss you tons!

Kristie said...

It's sooo nice to have you on the west side!!!! I feel like I can breathe better and deeper now. Weird how that is:PI can't wait to see all my loves again!!!! We should not be away for so long.

The younger five and myself were on a mission for Murray today.....picking up some stuff to finish the outside of the house...and we stopped off at Planet Organic for non-allergy foods ( which are becoming increasingly less non-allergenic :( ) but the girls and I were talking abut when they get a bit older that they want to go to Planet Organic with just the girls...I said hopefully we'll be in Idaho by that time shopping with other girlie cousins, Emmy and Addie....well, plans were being made as if we all lived there...and there was a YAHOO in the back from Warren when I said he can do stuff with Joshy.:D