Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yikes

So we're here! And it's been a crazy/incredibly boring/sad/hopeful 5 days since we got here. We were afraid we weren't gonna be able to find a place where we could keep Daisy... well, basically we applied to rent a house... and we would've been getting rid of her this weekend. =( BUT! Oh my goodness, the Lord is so kind! Dad had an interview at St. Joseph for MT (we're waiting for the verdict)... so Mom and I decided to go check out the health food store (no comments, Rachael ;D)... so on the way to Vig's, we see another health food store. So, of course, we stop in. We spent a while looking at all their stuff (they have an aaaaaawesome selection. toonnns of skin care products. :> ), then when we were done looking, we started talking to the store owner. So he told us he has this house he's going to rent out... and depending on the people, would let them have pets. Anyway, long story short... we're pretty sure we've found a house to rent and keep Daisy! oh my gosh, I'm so relieved. I would've died w/o Daisy. :P So we have yet to look inside the house.... but it looks pretty good. It's a big, white house... which! he is re-doing to some degree. He's going to redo the kitchen, rip up the carpet throughout the house and put linoleum in(it's really pretty lineolum). So I'm pretty psyched!!!!!!!
Well, I have some pics to post.... but my blog isn't letting me post pictures... that's why there's no picture at the top of my page. ;) So I'm gonna try posting in my Picasa album... or photobucket or something. Anyway, I'll post a link to it on here.
Toodles! I'm prayin for y'all!

No comments: